United States Army Reserve

Job Information

The Army Reserve has a new program called Education Career Stabilization. This new program lets you attend college while enlisted in the Reserves without the worry of being deployed for up to four years after completing Basic and Job training. Contact SFC Ronald Blevins at 1-877-432-1136 or email him at

Contact Amy Gose, Recruitment Manager at (316)-529-5827