The CHS counseling office has many resources available to promote you student's well being. You can also contact the agencies listed below for further assistance.

Sedgwick County COMCARE

635 N. Main

Wichita. KS 67023

24 Hour Hotline Tel: (316)-660-7600

A Center for Grieving Children and Their Families8100 East 22nd Street

Bld. 800, Suite 100

Wichita, KS 67226


Counseling & Mental Health Phone Numbers

Community Counseling Services, Catholic Charities

Center City (COMCARE Homeless Program)

Counseling and Mediation Center

Episcopal Social Services

Family & Children Community Services--COMCARE

Family Consultation Service

Kansas Children's Service League

Mental Health Association of South Central Kansas

Wichita Child Guidance Center